Are garden landscape problems attracting all of the attention and eclipsing the real beauty in your garden? If this is the case in your Philadelphia or Main Line landscape design, then it is high time to make those eyesores or design challenges a thing of the past!
Look at these common landscape design and garden problems that can be easily corrected:
- Garden & architectural home style match – Sometimes it’s not so much that there is something wrong with your lawn and garden, it’s just that it’s not right. At least, it’s not right for you or your house architecture. By carefully matching your garden style to that of your house and the surrounding area, you can bring a cohesive serenity and balance to your Main Line landscape design.
- Drainage and erosion concerns – While not always in the forefront of your mind, an abundance of rain tends to remind you quickly where the drainage and erosion issues are. Make these stressors non-existent by having such matters identified and resolved for good.
- Privacy issues in the landscape – Urban living has many positive aspects, but the decided lack of privacy in most landscape designs is certainly not one of them. There are, however, many wonderful options for solving this dilemma. A living fence is a beautiful and unique way to enhance privacy
in your lawn and garden and infuse yet more beauty and color into the landscape.
- New home needs new landscape design: You have finally purchased that new home and guess what? The yard needs work! Take this opportunity to create a yard and garden you will love, whether your new yard is flat and plain devoid of vegetation or you’ve inherited an existing garden that’s in need of an update.
- Time for a landscape redesign and new garden installation: Is it simply time to start from scratch with a whole new plan? Take this opportunity to tastefully complement your home’s existing architectural style with a formal, casual or Japanese inspired garden design that reflects your unique style.
Problems in your Main Line landscape design do not have to be a continual source of frustration in your lawn and garden experience. There are highly satisfactory solutions for each of these challenges.
For a trusted landscaping professional who understands all the ins and outs of landscaping design and has over thirty years of experience to pour into your lawn and garden design, call Aardweg Landscaping company of Newtown Square, PA.
Then watch those problems disappear.
In 2014, 2015, and 2016 Aardweg Landscaping of Newtown Square, PA received the “Best Of Houzz” award for Customer Satisfaction by Houzz. Aardweg Landscaping also received the exclusive “Recommended” badge for top rated professionals on Houzz in 2015.
Schedule a complimentary on-site consultation to discuss arrangements for landscape design, installation and maintenance with Philadelphia area Aardweg Landscaping by calling 610.355.0703, or sending us an email.